Purpose of Your Life

"Tidaklah Kuciptakan jin dan manusia kecuali supaya mereka beribadah kepada-Ku.” (QS. adz-Dzariyat: 56)

Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

erase

so..
one of my friend once told me about something how to express your feeling.
it's easy. if you cant say it, just write it.
but writing is not my type to be honest.

you probably laughing right now.
writing is not me.
but the fact is, i like to update my blog. fill it with my "cuap-cuap"
yeah.
whatever.

the point is..
this picture


yes!
some of girls are like that.
and i'm the one of them.
so these days i have one song, that i -over and over again- listen it, too many times.
and i wanna share it here.
somehow the lyrics.. really shows how my feeling right now. no. joke. lmao 
this song is kpop song anyway, so i warn you who dislike kpop, you better get away from here.
ahah another joke.

additional, Jooyoung is reaaaaallllyyy my type omg he's so tall and his voice is really sweet.
ok ok.
i'll stop here.
let's check it out! (macam dj aja)

No comments:

Post a Comment