Purpose of Your Life

"Tidaklah Kuciptakan jin dan manusia kecuali supaya mereka beribadah kepada-Ku.” (QS. adz-Dzariyat: 56)

Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Than Quotes

heya guys..
quote? can anybody tell me what is quote?
im just a kid, and i dont know what is quote =)
maybe quotes is salt and sugar? bcs quote was made my life full of taste *eh*
that's joke.. forget it..

just go to the point,
tonight, im feeling not good,  maybe "galau"
dont you know "galau"? kudet dehh~ *eh
and, i just want to share all of my pics that i found in google and tumblr,
this pics was gave me a spirit *ceileh*, yeah im not lied, its true =)
so, cmon check this out!










LOL















This quotes special for my boyfie :*


-Live like today is your last day-




No comments:

Post a Comment